We at Konsoll want to create an open, friendly and safe community for everyone. We have a zero-tolerance policy on harassment in all of its forms.
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for behaviour at and in relation to Konsoll events, community actions and discussions, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
- Be kind, respectful and mindful of other people
- Refrain from discriminatory, demeaning, or harassing behaviour and speech
- Comply with instructions from any Konsoll staff
- Alert Konsoll staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress
Consequences of not complying with the Code of conduct
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated from any party attending Konsoll events.
- Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
What to do if you witness or are a subject to unacceptable behavior
- Alert Konsoll staff on-site or email us email@example.com to report violations of the Code of conduct. The reports are handled with confidentiality.