Last year Konsoll Connect had the great privilege of partnering with Casual Connect and Indie Prize. Our 2018 Konsoll Connect winners were Hyper Games, who will be showcasing their game Mørkredd at Indie Prize in London May 28-30.
Check out the information below to learn more about how you could also participate!
Indie Prize, a scholarship program for the best and brightest independent game developers supported by Computer Games Association (CGA) and Greenlit Content.
Casual Connect Europe 2019 | May 28-30, 2019 | Apply BEFORE March 20, 2019
- From all the applications judges will select 90 the best games and those games will be provided with the International Indie Prize scholarship that includes:
free accommodation during the conference for two developers in the hostel with other finalists.
- two free all-access passes to the Casual Connect conference including access to the lectures, workshops, exhibition area, official networking events and parties;
- free spot to showcase the game at Indie Prize area along with the world's best independent developers from all around the globe;
Indie Prize London is the 25th edition of the international Indie Prize showcase and will feature the best indie games from all over the world during Casual Connect Europe on May 28-30, 2019, at Queen Elizabeth || Center, London, UK.
The international Indie Prize scholarship and competition is focused on the up-and-coming creative force of the games industry. Across four global events in Asia, USA, Western Europe and Eastern Europe, over 400 teams showcase their games and compete for prizes and the coveted Indie Prize crystal trophies at the Indie Prize Awards every year since 2013.
Criteria for submissions:
- Game must be playable (with at least 15 minutes of gameplay).
- Applicants MUST be able to attend showcase at Casual Connect.
- The company is independent and majority owned by the team. Team has sold less than 50% of the company to outside investors.
- At least 50% of the submitted game IP must be owned by the development team.
- You consider yourself an indie developer :)
Submission form: bit.ly/IndiePrizeLondon19